skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, September 7, 2008

A future baseball star?

I'll try to hit this out of the park...

Let me get in my stance - yes, I do a 360 degree turn when I bat...

Good hit!

Let's head for first base...

Posted by Rosanne at 7:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Ososki Family

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (32)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ▼  September (16)
      • Tummy Time!
      • Do you like my new PJs?
      • He loves her...
      • Apple Picking!
      • Ryan teaches Anna how to play!
      • A future baseball star?
      • Ryan and his buddies enjoy some ice cream...
      • Trying to get just the right picture for the annou...
      • Anna's first experience at home with bath time!
      • Anna & Ryan
      • Getting adjusted to life outside the womb
      • Coming home
      • Lots of visitors!
      • Welcome Anna Marie!
      • Our "baby" boy is already 2 years old!
      • The Ososki Family as of August 18, 2008

About Me

Rosanne
View my complete profile